Friday, March 5, 2010

Are YOU listening...

This came via a FaceBook friend:-

My Friend Dave posted this and we want to share it!!!! Have a Blessed Day Everyone,

You want to listen?


The man whispered, “God, speak to me”
And a meadowlark sang. But the man did not hear!

So the man yelled, “God speak to me” and the thunder
Rolled across the sky, but the man did not listen.

The man looked around and said, “God let me see you”
And a star shone brightly, but the man did not see!

And the man shouted, “God show me a miracle”
And a life was born, but the man did not notice!

So the man cried out in despair, “Touch me God, and let
Me know you are here” Whereupon, God reached downAnd touched the man, but the man brushed the butterfly Away.

The man cried, “God I need your help” acd an email arrived reaching out with good news and Encouragement, but the man deleted it and continued crying!

Unknown Author


Don’t miss out on a blessing because it isn’t packaged the way that you expect.

My instructions were to send this to people that I wanted God to bless, he blessed us with this and now I pass it On to you.



Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment