Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Perception - Two sides to the same event!!

This came from my good friend, young 'Patto'

Perception IS NOT Reality...


Two women are chatting in an office.


Woman 1: I had sex last night, did you?


Woman 2: Yes.


Woman 1: Was it good?


Woman 2: No, it was a disaster... my husband came home, ate his dinner
in three minutes, got on top of me, finished having sex in five
minutes, rolled over and fell asleep in two minutes. How was yours?


Woman 1: Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out to a
romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home
he lit the candles around the house and we had an hour of foreplay. We
then had an hour long session of fantastic sex and afterwards talked
for an hour. It was like a fairy tale!



At the same time, their husbands are talking at work.


Husband 1: You went home to have sex last night, did you score?


Husband 2: Yes it was great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I
ate, had sex with my wife and fell asleep. Perfect! How did you go?


Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner because the
electricity was cut, I hadn't paid the bill. Had to take my wife out
to dinner which was so expensive that I didn't have money for a cab.

We walked home which took an hour - and when we get home I remember
there is no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house!

I was so angry that I couldn't get it up for an hour and then I
couldn't climax for another hour. After I finally did, I was so
ticked off that I couldn't fall asleep and my wife was jabbering away
for another hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment